If you are interested in the products of CBDpoint, you can participate in our reseller option. We offer you the opportunity to sell our CBDpoint products in your shop or vending machines.
This opportunity is perfect for you as an entrepreneur to generate more sales. Cbd products can be resold in kiosks, specialty stores, e-commerce, etc. Due to the great hype surrounding CBD products, your company will also attract more and more new customers and as a result your other products will receive more attention from your new customers!
What benefits do you get by becoming a point of sale?
- Wholesale prices
- Extensive range of CBD products.
- Minimal stock.
- No production costs and minimal investment.
- Margin of at least 40% on each product.
- Marketing products (window stickers leaflets).
- Placement on the CBDpoint website as a point of sale.
- Laboratory report of products.
- Own webshop under the CBDPOINT website.
What requirements do you have to meet to become a CBDpoint point of sale?
- In Belgium, CBDpoint products are classified as a simple ornamental flower that falls under the rate (6% VAT). You do not need permission to sell CBD flowers.
- You are expected to have a brief conversation to learn how to present the product in your store.
- Valid VAT number.
What is the minimum amount that you must purchase
The minimum purchase in our sales program is € 1000, excluding VAT.
With your first order you will receive a display box for the counter, flyers with product description and advertising material.
CBDPoint does not use maximum prices, but minimum prices.
The maximum sales price is freely determinable for you, but it may not be less than € 20 for a bag of 2 grams. Our bags are also not delivered with a fixed price. We at CBDPoint do advise to adhere to our recommended prices. If you, as a sales pin, ask more than another CBDPoint point of sale, your customers can expire. After all, your established margin is (nevertheless) at least 40%.
Delivery of the CBDPoint products is possible (if in stock) within 1 working day. Products must be prepaid by bank account before they are shipped. Or cash on delivery, then you pay on delivery.